Q & A with Gareth From Last Seen Alive!
Long time no see! We have been super busy planning and preparing for the coming weeks, that we have neglected our loyal readers! Well...the wait is over and what better way to kick start things than a good old Q & A! Over the next few weeks we'll be sharing a post with each member of LSA to give you an insight into our slightly intelligent minds!
Over to our lovely babe Gareth who is going to start things off! Read to the end for a cheeky pic ;)
1. How did you become a member of LSA?
I posted on Facebook asking if anyone was looking for a drummer and I got an email from Mike with demos. We then met up and jammed the tracks with Ellie and there was a strong chemistry between us.
2. Who are your biggest inspirations/influences?
Matt Halpern of Periphery, Travis Barker of Blink 182, Dani Washington of Neck Deep and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
3. If you could be an animal what would you be and why?
Grizzly bear, because they're dangerous but you still want to hug them knowing they'll kill you.
4. If LSA crash landed on a desert island, who is most likely to survive? What 3 things would you choose to have with you and why?
I think Matt is the most likely to survive, but don't tell him I said that! The 3 items I'd have with me are drum sticks, a drum kit and a drum stool.
5. What is your favourite LSA song and why?
We have a new song in the works called 'sick' that I absolutely love playing and I can't wait to play it live, so you better come to one of our future gigs to hear it!
6. What bands did you grow up listening to?
Linkin park, Fall out boy, Nirvana, Red Hot Chilli Peppers
7. What inspired you to pursue music?
It's the only thing I'm good at and it makes me happy entertaining people with music.
8. What was the first band you saw live?
The first live show I went to see was a Kerrang tour and the line up was While She Sleeps, letlive, The Blackout and New Found Glory. It was a night I'll never forget.
9. Marvel or DC?
Although their movies aren't the best I'm a DC fan. I'm a huge nerd when it comes to DC and I've got a batman tattoo. DC forever!
10. If Hollywood were to make a movie about your life, who would play you?
That's it for this week folks! Tune in next week to hear more ramblings from your friendly neighborhood band!
Until Next time,